Friday, July 17, 2009

About this:

Welcome to Razzle Dazzle Crafting!!! My goal for this blog is to give visitors ideas for DIY crafts and decorating, along with many, many how-tos. Some will be original ideas, some will be inspired projects with original spin. (If the idea came from Martha, I'll be sure to let you know.)

Also, I'll try to give materials costs with all projects. While I am a huge bargainista, sometimes being crafty just isn't that cheap. Especially if you have to buy start-up equipment. But I love a cheap deal, so this could be a bragbook, too.

As for razzle dazzle, I love color and glitter and am attracted to sparkles. Most of my projects have pizazz. Hence the name.

Check back soon for more postings. I've just completed a summer project, so I'll post that soon!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment