Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the Gum Drop goes to...


Grandma Bebe.

Yes, her name is Bebe. And she is every bit as exciting as a Bebe could be. Bebe is crafty. Rather, she is artistic. She paints in oils (hundreds of paintings in many family members' homes). She also puts together gigantic dollhouses, making teeny, tiny flower arrangements out of paper scraps and wire, or making lamps out of mini perfume bottles and lids from toothpaste caps. Ingenious.

Anyway, her birthday was two days before Thanksgiving, so Bebe got my prototype gum drop wreath. Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Right now, I'm swamped at work, so crafty time has been limited. But, I do have some stuff I've created for kids Christmas crafts I'll post on here within the week. And by the end of this weekend, hopefully, we'll be done decorating for Christmas. I'll post pics then, too.

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment